Pennsylvania Cost-Efficient, Results-Oriented Civil Litigation Attorney
Helping businesses and individuals successfully resolve disputes
When legal disputes disrupt your business or personal life, having a committed, and experienced attorney to zealously advocate on your behalf brings comfort and peace of mind. Montgomery, Crissman, Montgomery, Kubit, LLP can help you file or defend all types of civil litigation including:
- Personal injury
- Breach of contract
- Property damage
- Real property right
- Insurance claims
- Construction defects
- Business litigation
- Consumer litigation
- Unemployment compensation
- Product defects
- Social Security Disability
Put a strong, determined litigator to work for you
We know your time is valuable. That is why we stress efficiency throughout the process of resolving your disputes. We offer our clients:
- Individual attention — When you retain us, you receive the care, time and attention you deserve.
- A more cost-efficient model — We constantly seek ways to cut your costs while maintaining the high level of legal services you expect and deserve.
- Integrity — Our trial attorneys provide you with straightforward, honest answers to all of your questions and ensure you fully understand the litigation process and what to expect as your case moves forward. Our clients rely on us to help them set realistic expectations.
- A focus on success — We always have your best interest in mind. If protracted litigation is the only solution to achieve the proper outcome, we are ready. If settling your case early on will achieve the best result, we take the time to explain why we believe it is in your best interest to settle instead of engaging in lengthy litigation.
Ready for trial
Montgomery, Crissman, Montgomery, Kubit, LLP has the determination, skill, and experience required to successfully litigate your case when litigation is necessary to resolve your legal issues. Our careful preparation and vast courtroom experience give us an edge as assertive, effective advocates. We have successfully represented plaintiffs and defendants for decades in courts throughout Western Pennsylvania.
Contact an assertive Butler, Pennsylvania litigation lawyer you can trust
Call Montgomery, Crissman, Montgomery, Kubit, LLP at 724-285-4776 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.